He Who Walks, But Makes No Noise
HOW TO WRITE AN ESSAY IN TWO HOURS DURING SCHOOL a novel written by me
Mount Fuji flower festival, Japan.
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
*slides u a cupcake* there’s more where that came from if u let me pet ur dogs
- Monday: •╭╮•
- Tuesday: •╭╮•
- Wednesday: •╭╮•
- Thursday: •╭╮•
- Friday: •_•
- Saturday: •◡•
- Sunday •_•